You can use Data Highlighter to tag data about a product, such its description and price. Then Google can present your data more attractively — and in new ways — in search results and in other products. (Each Google product applies its own rules when deciding whether and how to display your data.)
For example, Google can display rich snippets for products on a Google search results page:
The following guidelines apply to tagging products:
- The main topic of a page should be about a specific product. Google does not display rich snippets for listing pages.
- The product should be available for purchase directly on the page. Google does not display rich snippets for support product pages that require a user to visit separate seller's site or contact a seller offline to complete a purchase.
- Google does not display rich snippets for adult-related products.
- If the product has been reviewed by a single reviewer, the reviewer’s name needs to be a valid name for a Person (e.g. "James Smith") or Team/Organization (e.g. "CNET Reviewers"). For example, "50% off on Black Friday" is not a valid name. For guidelines on tagging reviews and ratings, see Tagging reviews and ratings.
You can use Data Highlighter to tag any of the data described in the table below. Each tag corresponds to a property in the schema.org/Product schema. The name of each tag is followed by the name of the schema.org property in parentheses. Required tags are listed in bold.
Note that the data you can tag with Data Highlighter is a subset of the properties in the schema.org schema.
If your site is missing any of the data described below, you can add missing data from Data Highlighter. If Data Highlighter has a low level of confidence in the tagged data, an alert icon () displays while you are creating a page set. Data Highlighter will still make the low-confidence data available to Google, but other Google products might not use it.
| ||The name of the product.|
| ||An image of product. You can tag more than one image.|
| || An offer to sell the product, specified by any of the following tags:|
| || A product identifier. You can tag more than one product identifier. Data Highlighter recognizes any of the following types of identifiers:|
| || The average rating that viewers have given the product, specified by the following tags (see Tagging ratings for more information):|
| || A review of the product. You can tag more than one review. Use the following tags for each review:|
* Nguồn: Google Search Console