Sponsored messages allow you to re-engage people who have an existing conversation with your business with targeted, in-context ads. You can create sponsored messages through Ads Manager or the through the API.
To create a sponsored message through Ads Manager:
- Go to Ads Manager and click Create Ad. Make sure that you are in guided creation.
- Under the Consideration column, choose the Messages objective.
- Create a campaign name and click Continue.
- Under Message destination, choose Messenger.
- To create messages that click to WhatsApp, visit Create ads that click to WhatsApp in Ads Manager.
- In the Messenger drop-down menu, click Sponsored message under the correct business page.
- Note: Only one sponsored message will be delivered per person, per ad set. To deliver multiple sponsored messages per person within a single campaign, select Create multiple new ad sets at the top of the Ad set section, and create unique ad sets corresponding to the number of sponsored messages that you'd like to send per person.
- Choose your budget:
- You should expect the majority of your sponsored messages to deliver in the three to five days after your campaign starts. If you want to manually schedule a start and end date for your campaign, it's recommended that you set your campaign length for at least one week, to ensure full delivery.
- The minimum bid to receive sponsored message delivery varies by country. A recommended bid will automatically load in the Bid strategy section of the ad creation flow. In the US, the recommended bid is USD 30 per 1,000 impressions.
- Note: Sponsored messages currently do not support ads scheduling and will deliver on an accelerated delivery schedule.
- After setting your budget, click Continue.
- Note: The minimum bid to receive sponsored message delivery varies by country. A recommended bid will automatically load in the Bid strategy section of the ad creation flow. In the US, the recommended bid is USD 30 per 1,000 impressions.
- Create your ad and click Confirm.
- Under Message setup, select the format for your sponsored message, either text-only or text with image. Here you can input your message and upload a photo, if desired.
- Under Customer actions, you can add quick replies to your message. Quick replies are tappable, preset bubbles that are shown to help start and guide the conversation.
- Click Place Order, and you'll then be able to track your sponsored messages ad.
If you don't have open Messenger conversations with people on your Page, you can drive discovery of your page using ads that click to Messenger.
* Nguồn: Facebook