We equip businesses with powerful ways to reach the right people with the right message. We're always making improvements and reviewing the solutions we offer to help businesses achieve expected outcomes. This work is continuous, which means we often introduce, test and update aspects of our ads platform. We're continuously adding and removing targeting options from Ads Manager and our API to improve our ads platform, streamline segments and keep our targeting aligned with our ads principles.
We've made updates over the last year that have affected targeting such as partner categories, profile inputs, interests, custom segments and exclusion targeting. We're always working to make our platform easier to use, and safe for people and businesses. We'll continue to make updates and appreciate your support through this process.
- 11 May 2018 – Partner Categories for audiences based in France, Germany and the UK are no longer available for campaign creation, editing or duplication.
- 24 May 2018 – No campaigns will be delivered to Partner Categories for audiences in France, Germany and the UK after this date.
- 2 July, 2018 – New requirements for Custom Audiences that are built from a customer file.
- 15 August 2018 – Managed Custom Audiences and Partner Categories will no longer be available in our interfaces for campaign creation, editing or duplication.
- 1 October 2018 – No campaigns will be delivered to Partner Categories after this date.
Learn more about partner categories
* Nguồn: Facebook