Before you begin
You should have administrator, advertiser, or analyst access to the ad account associated with the report.
- Open Ads Manager to access your ad account.
- Navigate to Ads Reporting one of two ways:
- From the main menu, select Measure and Report.
- From the Campaign, Ad Set or Ad Level, select the Reports dropdown, then select Export.
- To create a report from a template: click Create from Template and select a template. When you hover over the template name, you'll see the the metrics used for that template.
- To create a Custom Report: click Create button and select breakdowns to customize the way your information appears in reports.
After you have created your report in Ads Reporting, you can customize the way your information appears using different breakdowns, metrics, filters and attribution windows. Learn more about the report customization options available in Understand Breakdowns, Metrics and Filtering in Ads Reporting and how to customize them in Edit Reports in Ads Reporting.
* Nguồn: Facebook