If you created an ad and selected Instagram as one of your ad placements, your ad will be eligible to run on Instagram. You'll be able to track ad metrics that are directly related to your Instagram ad using Ads Manager:
To see ad metrics related to Instagram:
- Go to your Ads Manager.
- Click on the campaign name that contains the ad that you'd like to see ad metrics for.
- Click View Charts on the side pane.
- You should see a section at the top that includes Performance, Demographics and Placement data. Click Placement. If you selected Instagram as one of your placements, you should see it listed.
Depending on the objective that you chose, you'll see different results available. For example, if you created a Page post engagement ad, you'll see how many post engagements your Instagram ad has received as well as total reach. You can also view Amount Spent and Cost per Result to understand how your budget is being allocated.
You can view additional metrics related to Instagram from the table at the bottom of the same page.
- In the table at the bottom of the page, click Breakdown and select Placement from the list. You should now see a line item called Instagram that shows Feed or Story and Mobile.
- To view specific metrics related to Instagram, look at the metrics listed next to Instagram.
If you'd like to see more results directly related to Instagram, click the Columns drop-down. You can choose additional columns from the list, or click Customise Columns to add additional ad metrics to the table.
* Nguồn: Facebook